Sunday 2 January 2022

Selfish Post!

Day 2 of the Ultimate  Blog Challenge and my mission is to do a more detailed introduction. 

Instead, I will tell my journey and why I got back into blogging. 

So, I a diagnosed chronic pain issue as well as a gluten intolerance. I was diagnosed 3 years ago. That first year was brutal. I did the whole "why me?" And wallowed in self-pity.

Then I smartened up. I changed my mindset, changed the way I lived, took charge. I deal with my issues through healthy gluten free eating, moving my body, and holistic treatments. This is working for me right now and I am not ruling out medical intervention in the future. All this is being done under the supervision of a doctor and they are pleased with the results. That's not to say I don't have flare ups because I do and when I do, I listen to my body. They are usually caused when I do too much and I don't take time to care for myself. 

Anyways, back to blogging. Over the years I have started and stopped blogging many times. But something always draws me back to it. So here I am, attempting again in 2022 to blog consistently. It calms me and relaxes me to write about my feelings and thoughts and I hope that you get a little something from my ramblings. 

As I said yesterday, I want to write about random things that are happening and what I'm feeling! Glad you are joining me on the ride! 

Peace, Love and Coffee
NavyHawk

No comments:

Post a Comment